Goal: To establish Ayurved teaching hospital of global standards.
Aim: To provide standard clinical training, quality health care services, health awareness and to facilitate clinical research.
Vision: To establish ayruved teaching hospital of global standards, impart clinical training to students of ayurveda through quality health care services, to promote preventive measures by creating health awareness and to promote translational clinical research.
Mission: To main stream ayurveda globally by producing ayurveda specialists trained on the lines of tradition-technology-innovation and by providing ethical and quality health care services as per standard operative procedures & evidence based practices, by exploring information communication & technology enabled health awareness and by adopting internationally acceptable clinical research methodology.
- To promote ethical practices.
- To develop evidence based ayurveda practices.
- To train ayurveda physicians / specialist on clinical skills of global standards.
- To develop globally acceptable SOP’s for various ayurveda therapeutic procedures.
- To create awareness on ayurveda, health care and promotion.
- To adopt advance technology without compromising classical principles. Exploring ayurveda through translational clinical research.