Prasooti &Streeroga / Obstetrics & Gynaecology speciality of Ayurveda deals with Parturition (Birthing process Prasooti tantra/ Obstetrics) and Gynecological disorders (Streeroga) , providing complete health care of women of all ages.
- Speciality has major role in care of Pregnant women
- Month wise dietary regimen is a unique practice addressed to pregnant women
- “Garbha samskara” Distinctive Antenatal care offered to pregnant women
- Specific modalities to ease the birth process
- Postnatal care as per the principles of Ayurveda
Streeroga speciality addresses following conditions
- Fibroid uterus
- Genital prolapse / uterine prolapse
- Menstrual disorders
- White Discharge
- Heavy Uterine bleeding
- To enhance clinical acumen various treatment modalities for above gynecological conditions in the form of Yonidhavana (douch),Pichu application (Tampooning with medicated oil/ghee), UttaraVasti(Intrauterine instillation of oil/ghee) are regularly practiced.
- Speciality has a well-established OPD, IPD, minor and major operation theatre.
- Efficient faculty for patient care
Clinical Skill Lab - Demonstration
Antenatal examination - Demonstration